RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Is this not where Range would like to increase its % ?Trinidad:...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Is this not where Range would like to increase its % ?

Trinidad: Primera Energy Resources announces first Trinidad onshore "light oil" discovery in 50 years

Thu 24th Feb 2011

Primera Oil and Gas Ltd last week announced that its Snowcap 1 exploration well in the Cory Moruga Block encountered oil in the Hanging Wall of the Herrera Formation and tested at 1,450 barrels of oil per day (bopd). �The zone was then flow tested over a six-day period on a three-point test, producing 37� API oil at a rate stabilising around 578 bopd and gas at 4.6MMscf/d  a total of 1,345 barrels of oil equivalent per day at a 6:1 conversion rate.� Primera said the results were significant and appraisal wells are required to determine the a real extent of the productive reservoir, including structural positions of oil leg and gas cap, as well as potential hydrocarbon column. Persad said the 3D seismic programme being undertaken by Petrotrin will also point to several exploration opportunities and he expected that there will be significant finds. �I am not talking about small finds here. I am talking about discoveries in the order of 50 million barrels of oil in place and going as high as 500 million barrels of oil in place. The use of 3D on land will unlock several large reservoirs that are still to be discovere�In addition to the Snowcap �1 discovery and the Firecrown �1 well, the company has several high impact seismically defined drilling opportunities on the block and regulatory approval is being sought to conduct future drilling of these prospects.� This according to the company release.

http://guardian.co.tt/business-guardian/2011/02/24/moruga-oil-discovery-raises-hope-land-exploration

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.