BLG 0.00% 3.6¢ bluglass limited

I have made email contact with the CEO of Bluglass Mr. Bourne...

1. 311 Posts.
    I have made email contact with the CEO of Bluglass Mr. Bourne and told him about my new activity with the new German discussion Forum in order to get BLG more known in Germany and Europe. I am looking forward to get some information and hope he will react. I think he will because it would be of interest for the company. I also made a proposal to apply for the additional trading place in Germany on XETRA or Frankfurt at the German Stock exchange.
    If BLG will have the "breakthrough joker" and good news this would be a nessecary.

During some research with Bluglass, I am just trying to get a better picture what this company is doing, I have found that one manager of Blueglass, CONOR MARTIN
    Manager, Equipment Design and Development came from the German Aixtron company.

In that context I think it might be of interest to watch this news.

This is a translation from German:

28.09.2009 12:01
    JPMorgan leaves Aixtron to 'Overweight'

Aixtron has left after a JPMorgan analyst conference of the electronics company Philips to "Overweight". The specialty engineering company should be among the winners of the expected increase in market share of Philips' LED lighting at 50 percent of the market within five years, analyst Sandeep Deshpande wrote in a study presented on Monday. For such a development would require a large number of the Aixtron MOCVD-produced equipment needed.

Original link in German:

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2009-09/15061088-jpmorgan-belaesst-aixtron-auf-overweight-322.htm

News about Aixtron:

"Our new AIXTRON system will be used to deposit uniform doped layers of aluminium, indium and gallium nitrides (AlN, InN, GaN) on 2 and 3 inch sapphire and silicon substrates. With this we intend to build the process technology for a range of advanced devices including white UHB LEDs, solar cells and lasers among others such as transistors."

http://www.azonano.com/news.asp?newsID=13751

I also had a look of the chart of TEC DAX listed Aixtron which moved up 8 % today and was amazed of this strengh.

Of course one cannot compare such a big company with BLG but this "Australian dwarf" could become a giant one day.
    Forgive my dreaming.....
    But I really like this chart and I don't know why I never had noticed this before. It moved up from 4 Euro to nearly 19 € today.
    Of course this chart is not reprentative because it is a reflection of recovery after the financial crisis and many other stocks look similar but you must admit - it is extremly strong and stable and shows this huge potential for the semiconductor technoloy sector.

But a similar development could happen with BLG when they start to sell products. But this may take some time.

Good luck and regards

jerman

(on wallstreet-online.de my name is jensdab)
    My name is Jens form Germany so for HC I created the users name jerman)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $7.11K 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 484985 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.