BLG 0.00% 3.3¢ bluglass limited

KeijoFully aggree with you that something should be moved with...

1. 311 Posts.
    Keijo

Fully aggree with you that something should be moved with BLG.

I have pointed out to Giles Bourne that I am only a private investor and told him abount my very good profits with Solar Companies in Germany and Australia and told him about my contacts with financial discussion forums in Germany.

I think one should not underestimate this kind of promotion by connecting information to other threads.

With the push and ramping of stocks of newsletters with professional Promoters which have in many cases a very bad reputation because of selling their own stocks after a sharp rise many investors became very disappointed and try to avoid these sharks. Private investors prefer such stocks which have not been discussed and this is the case with BLG in Germany.

Regarding Aixtron, I could imagine, that Bluglass could be an ideal partner or a candidate for a future takeover or cooperation JV with the BLG Knowhow and the Capital and Experience of the Market from Aixtron.

Of course this is only an assumption. Aixtron could buy BLG from the petty cash with a market cap of 1.690 Mio EUR

Thanks for your contributions here on the discussion Forum. I have already put the new presentation of the technical aspects on the new German Bluglass Forum.

This could be a nice solgan for BLG:

LET THERE BE LIGHT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $44.79K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23757 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 874041 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.