ZMM 0.00% 1.2¢ zimi limited

lighten up guys wasnt a bad day., page-18

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Good to see you all back, and chatting, and saying, yes, we do have something special here....Ive had plenty of specky stocks that Ive played with, profited from, and from time to time manipulated to suit my own wants, desires, needs, but for some crazy crazy, against my trading beliefs or behaviour, I feel that with this one we have something special.....Im not a chartist, nor a genious, but I have a real gut feeling on this, and its not many I do have on, but those that I have, have made me money.....Im no day trader, I cant track the ups and downs, but let me tell you, I believe in this, too many rumours, and too many truths.....I will not let any of this stuff go until it proves me wrong.....Stuborn maybe, but in life you only get so many opportunities, and you try to take them as they appear......In fact, Im old enough to take the ride through to the drill, cause if its clay, mud, water, crabs, and a seafood platter, I will have enjoyed the ride, and the benefit that I will leave my heirs..... If we have proven what may be one of the biggest oil finds lft in our lifetime...Im in, done and dusted....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.