OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Lighting IOT Chip Possibility of a Licencing Deal with Philips

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Decided my 'discovery' deserves its own thread as significant enough given we are talking about Telink/ADRC chip licencing deal with Philips for their Philips Hue Light.

I hence provide the following evidence to support why we have a Telink/ADRC IOT chip licencing deal with Philips.

Firstly I refer to the update provided in 4th ASX August release by XPED.
    "In addition Xped is in the final stages of development for a smart home lighting solution that will be presented to a “Tier 1” manufacturer in the near future."  To note we were also told this was an existing Telink customer of which Philips is.

I then refer to XPED's ASX release on Friday 23rd September, where they showed a screenshot with Philips Hue Light as a device connected on the XPED Deb App (refer to the screen shot below taken from this ASX release and 2 red circles  I have highlighted).

So couple of things:

1.  For Philips Hue Light to be identified and connected via ADRC DeB app tap function would require a Telink/ADRC IOT chip.
    2.  To quote Upstock: "You can't just exhibit other companies names on ASX announcements without an understanding/agreement first."

So for me this pretty clearly lets the cat of the bag and as such the DeB app release on Friday was not as innocuous as it seems.

So question of when will announce this - next week or once also on Apple Apps store. phillips.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.