LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

lighting, page-15

1. 6,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2503
    Capman,

Yes, I never denied I made a mistake in posting that - I was new and still learning the ropes. It was right to be moderated.

I wanted to elaborate but felt I couldn't, and the information was genuine, so the insinuation I was being "mischievous" or malicious irked me. It was more that I blundered into it without considering the impact of what I was saying and then found myself unable to back it up without getting myself further embroiled in it.

Likewise the insinuation that I was talking up my connections to Linc. I did have connections to Linc (I worked for them) and I still know people who work for them, so I know a bit about what's going on. But I don't know nearly as much as I did back in 2006. The Chinchilla rumour mill is still running rampant, though.

Anyway, the point of this comment was just to state for the record exactly what my position is, both as a hotcopper newbie and an ex-contractor. Hopefully this will prevent future misunderstandings and allow everyone here to benefit from each other's contributions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.