AZC 0.00% 2.7¢ australian zircon nl

sbk120:AZC was shut down after being put off market (delisted)....

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    sbk120:
    AZC was shut down after being put off market (delisted).

The assets were transferred to a shell company with a very forgettable name, and which the directors have not yet killed off (as far as I am aware). Shareholders in the original AZC are still technically the owners of this shell company.

Perhaps the directors hope that the original AZC shareholders to either forget about it or they die, or become "uncontactable".

If you were an AZC shareholder, you should get an annual letter or email for the meeting which until recently was held in West Perth each year. I went to some of the AGM's, but I could not understand their logic in their statement that they do not want to close down the shell company because it has an "on-going value" of a shareholder register. Perhaps there would some explaining to do if they shut it down. In recent years I do not recall getting any more invitations to the AGM's.

I shall search through my old records to find the name of the shell company. If you were a shareholder in AZC, you should still be on the books of this company.

If you have a nose for forensic accounting, you could look into the annual audits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.