ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Couldn’t agree more YGG. For a stock that even after a pullback...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Couldn’t agree more YGG. For a stock that even after a pullback has doubled you could make the mistake reading these comments That you were talking about a company imploding rather than seemingly on the precipice of a major announcement that would set it on the path to likely being an asx200 stock in the next 12 months.
    as for some of the ridiculous posters who seem to have held every stock that went up one trillion percent last week and know that every decision ggg management has ever made has been a poor one you have to question why they have so much time to post about a stock they seem to hate but never actually do any research on it.
    i can only conclude that most people in their personal lives either committed suicide or escaped years ago to spend their lives somewhere rosier like an abattoir or something.
    I can appreciate some people not putting them on ignore for the risk they might eventually come up with a relevant conversation point. Surely though people we need to stop engaging with these idiots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.