IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

If you give me your email address I will forward you my...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    If you give me your email address I will forward you my assumptions on TLS uptake and projected revenue from TLS. All on a spreadsheet

In short, I am looking for them to having a revenue just from TLS of around $5m per month by June 2017. If the same run rate and take up stays, it would equate to $25-$30m a year by 2017 with just Telstra. 10x earnings gives you $250-$300m, which is conservative. That is only from a marginal take up from Telstra as well. Do you understand the Telstra cloud strategy at all @small fish ? If you did you would probably be aware of Telstra wanting to grow their cloud space, given security is an issue, the iwebgate product that is just on the apps store now becomes an easy sell
    To new and existing clients that are wanting to move to the cloud and become mobile and secure. Again this is all just Telstra, keeping in mind they are discussions as last announcements with some UK teams. If it is another telco in the UK, stop the press, $5m by June from Telstra could be a lot more, then there is US. Again is shares come out of escrow next year and they are earning, $10-$15m with high margins, right registry doesn't matter how many shares on issues. Instead of questioning why people are buying it why don't you try and do your homework and understand what they are achieving and looking to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.