EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Like for Like, page-7

1. 7,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Very well written myst , might just add from what I understand ANO and CSSD are in sole discussions at the moment , they will haggle which ministers will have what roles . It would be a doozy of a discussion , Babis had a foot in every camp whilst his was trying to engage the CSSD into discussions , it was so obvious . There has also been discussion that the Gov should be formed by end April if not earlier . It was the CSSD that we signed the MOU with , and am sure the discussions will continue once the Gov is formed , Babis got to save face by singularly making he mou invalid , this will be deemed enough that he did something positive for the country and will eventually get swept under the carpet . I am sure he will trumpet that he singularly successfully did a deal with EMH that EMH will pay taxes and create jobs as though he was the one who crated the mine down the track . Nothing like a good politician to take all the credit for someone elses work .
    Watch this space , Rome was not built in a day , but eventually did . The length of time it has taken to get here gives me even greater confidence , now that all our peers have almost doubled in market cap from when we slumped in April last year , that our correction and values we trumped back then may even get surpassed .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.