MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Good post. I also have learnt a lot about trading from this...

1. 489 Posts.
    Good post. I also have learnt a lot about trading from this stock. I am tired of people only wanting to hear good things. Not what a forum is about. I also feel HC should be better quality assured as it is used by a ramping tool by so many. Very biased for giving large scores to positive ramping threads depsite the trend showing a downward spiral for weeks. There are MANY ametuer traders on this thread. Many cunning and/or blind ones too. As Orgone pointed out always DYOR.

RAMPING/DOWNRAMPING VERY different than being critical. I was a little emotional on this stock for a while. Believed in it and thus felt let down. Big mistake. Lesson learnt.

It also has shown me the differences between bad mgt and good. Karoon gas is an example of professional mgt. Things cannot always go the way we like - in life, with our health or in trading.

Thanks Funky and let us ride bmn out for I am most impressed with the fundamentals and mgt there.

If I do get back in (risk trade which this stock is and will remain for sometime) I will post. Anyone who does not like my positive or critical threads = easy - put on ignore!

Like most honest people = sell if cannot risk losing more = hold if a true beleiver! If the Directors take up options tomorrow despite the low sp before 5p.m. that would be a good sign!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.