SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

like rolling snake eyes, page-5

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181

The only real key this year is cash burn to get production up and running - whether wti 75 or 65 doesnt matter too much compared to what it is this time next year.

But dont see the move as a big deal - oil always fluctuates and geopolitics all over the place at moment so who knows.

SEA has not benefitted becaue as I say its 5x the shares for 3x the company so there is a dilutive effect when assets taken into account of around 40% and at present its just untapped inventory.

If oil tumbles a bit I would expect it would / shld push back prodn numbers alittle bit because the importnt thing is to get to FCF and not haveing to come back to shldrs in 2019 for a top up.

But that will come naturally to SEA in any event as the forecast were optimistic. When you have posters who use titles like "multibagger"" who dont actually know abt oil then some get dissapointed that its not 20c in 3 months but SP in my opinion is 13-20c in 2019 - all depending on commodity price and execution ability/success.

Who cares what bpt does - its what SEA does that counts - yes another little dig at Morgans who are a joke - 219 sales and 152 ebitda in 2018 - i will run naked over the bridge covered in oil if they hit those numbers. Not crude not LLS but WTI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.