ASX 0.71% $62.28 asx limited

like sheep to the slaughter people buying now, page-77

1. 2,988 Posts.
    Shzia and Squillions,

Yes my money is mostly in rock solid cashed up producers in safe sectors - gold, oil and a bit in iron ore near term producers.

As for this being near to the bottom - who are you to disagree with the Bank of America, Fat Prophets, UNSW, financial review, Merrill Lynch, etc etc. Your word against the combined several thousands of years worth experience of those organisations at the top level in the financial markets.

Unlike previous bear markets - this one has been ruthless but short - we have had the fall that normally would have taken a six months to a year to play out in the space of a few weeks and the market is now undervalued.

As for earnings forecasts etc - there is full employment in every developed country - not like in any bear market in history, half the worlds population is pulling itself up using our resources. PEs coming into this period were about 14-16 - not 30-50 like in past prolonged bear markets.

If I have to choose between your opinion and Fat Prophets analysts amongst many others who all have higher expertise than you - I think I'll choose to believe them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$62.28
Change
0.440(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $12.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.93 $62.62 $61.71 $12.44M 199.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $62.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.48 20 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.