RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

I am a complete novice in regards to TA (and I am not a trader)...

1. 25 Posts.
    I am a complete novice in regards to TA (and I am not a trader) but the concept of the tweezer formation is quite interesting. Looking at the RFE chart over the past two months, it looks like there has been 3 instances of a "tweezer bottom" (I may be completely wrong in my observations!).

1. Sept 22 and 23 when the low for both days was $1.05. The stock subsequently ran up to $1.255 on the 30th Sept.

2. Oct 6 and 7 when the low was $1.08. The stock ran up to $1.32 on Oct 13 (though that coincided with the announcement of the land acquisition).

3. Nov 2 and 3 when the low was $0.91. The stock ran up to $1.06 on Nov 9.

So I guess from a trader's point of view this may indicate a trading opportunity. For those with a long term view, such as myself, we can only hope it could provide a springboard for a long term price increase. Though I must say, reading GrayNomad's post (on NWE thread) did make me feel better - look at how low the market is valuing RFE's 2p reserves compared to its peers (and we have $25+ mill cash in the bank). Surely this imbalance will sort itself out over the next couple of months...hopefully with some nice announcements giving it a push.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.