AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

like to see your opinions

1. 168 Posts.
    as slappi and some others have pointed out that we received a "wrong announcement at the wrong time". I have read the announcement no less than ten times, but still couldn't see anything negative from the announcement per se.
    1. I tend to believe that the sp had been pushed up in the last couple of weeks in anticipating a straight forward "access announcement", rather than an "update". So it's not really surprising to see "buy on rumour, sell on news". It's not only happening on mnm, but also many other juniors.
    2. we have seen much higher volatility on mnm share price over the past month or so, which I regard as an evidence that more traders have been involved in. unlike medium / long -term holders, traders would take advantage of any opportunity --either overall market sentiment or an announcement that is not we are really expecting -- to make money out of it. that's why the mnm thread is also getting crowded.
    3. the article on "the cairns post" seems to be in conflict with the company's announcement. like slappi, i also doubt that IK would give the author such a time frame without telling the market at the same time. anyway i have sent an email to IK asking for his clarification on this issue. i will let you know if i am lucky enough to get a reply from him
    4. personally, i am no trader and in fact not good at it at all. i have held mnmo thin and thick. i didn't sell a single oppie when it was 29c nor 10c, so why should i sell now as nothing fundamental has changed as far as i can see. of course, as i have pointed out in my earlier post that i am in mnm for them to develop mt. mulligan, not only to see the access agreement (though it's the first essential step). many other holders may have different goals, say, they want to sell on the run on the news of access agreement.

the above are simply my opinions only. i wish to see any comments. and i wish to remind you that i hold mnmo. so be careful in reading my post.
    cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.