SIH 0.00% 0.2¢ sihayo gold limited

Zann, whilst I have not been a popular poster on this stock, I...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Zann, whilst I have not been a popular poster on this stock, I believe I have expressed exactly the same issue regarding the lack of real market trading activity - I believe that the trading gap between Buy and Sell is a real danger for anyone wanting to trade in the stock and you rarely see more than one bidder at any level. To me it resembles some market making that some of the exchange traded options are affected by with no liquidity.

As RogueTrader has already pointed out the comparison of SIH to any raw explorer signifies as to how the company is seen by the rest of the market. If you have bought into SIH for the "low operating cost" then I think you have lost the understanding that its an estimate based on scant scoping study numbers and nothing more than that. Until they complete a JORC compliant resource of Indicated/Measured how can you rely on any opex estimate? (That is not expected until supposedly May this year).

If SIH doesn't report any exploration activities in the more exciting areas of the western areas of the COW and Hutubargot Julu then you won't see the share price move appreciably (unless the Asian investors want to shore up their own past investments) IMO.

SIH was given the chance of a new life with the funding package but they are frittering it away without firing a shot! Now what you will see is more and more dilution starting to reduce any possible future successes in terms of share appreciation! So much for good management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 71949607 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 157975252 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.