RGT 12.9% 27.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Like watching paint dry

1. CGC
    20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Watching this stock is like watching paint dry... been in for a while now after the Canadian cannabis stocks reached their max (for now). There's still not a marijuana kiosk at every corner/drugstore/liquor store in Canada so their is still some room to grow. Anyway saw the opportunity in Australia last year and bought some shares in MXC as they were the only company that I thought seemed pretty stable/although with room for growth. Auscann was still private back then. Still Holding on to my MXC stock - I predict a MXC mania coming within the next three months and will then take a nice profit. And then wait for the next wave. This stock might reach quite higher levels than expected (hysterical buyers is useful for other sellers). MXC seems to be taking their time - hope there's a good reason for it. Hope their board is up to scratch and not too busy with their East European dealings to deal with the Australia situation. That is probably also a factor. They are also not on the American stock exchange (OTC market) like Auscann. Probably a reason for their delayed stock response time. If they were on the US market as an OTC there will be way more interest in their stock. Skin products also don't really get traders excited. We need the goods - marijuana for medical purposes manufactured buy a focused company that wants to sell Medical marijuana in big quantities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 25.0¢ $6.09K 21.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1760 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.