RGT 13.8% 40.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Native Segev has a big picture. Hes main focus is MGC...

1. 748 Posts.
    Native Segev has a big picture.
    Hes main focus is MGC Pharmaceuticals

MGC = Medical Grade Cannabis

Cosmetic division is just a bonus / cream on top.

I also picked this stock because imminent API CBD production capability =Re-rate soon.

"Our acquisition of Panax significantly strengthens MGC Pharma’s medical cannabis research and production capabilities,” says Nativ Segev, co-founder and managing director of MGC Pharma"

"MGC is an ASX listed company and has bold ambitions in Australia.

The company is working the Australian government to obtain a license for the establishment of a “state-of-the-art” growing facility.

Its plans may be made easier with this week’s announcement that the Victorian government is clearing the way for legal access to medical cannabis in “exceptional circumstances”.

"Wholesale Cannabinoids Extraction and Growing Operations The Company expects the imminent activation of its wholesale Cannabinoid extract sales channel. MGC Pharmaceuticals intends to sell API Cannabinoid extract from its Slovenian extraction facility, which is on schedule to be completed during Q2 2017. "

Once Aus license issued, SP will be 8c~9c like other MM stocks(more than doubled)

And offtake deals for CBD = 15c short term target.

I dont think other MM stocks can get CBD sales offtake deals in the near future. MXC is far ahead. .

Curret chart looks good too.
    I am expecting big green candle with volume tomorrow or Thursday.
    (Hope to see the license this week = rally begins)
    Last edited by Sea blue: 07/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.065(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $20.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 40.0¢ $25.31K 61.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 20 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.