ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Mahlon,I see the link you have put up above. Is that link to the...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Mahlon,
    I see the link you have put up above.

Is that link to the attached article meant as some sort of proof of the your's and the company's claim of getting a 94% recovery rate from Kvanefjeld Steenstrupine Ore?

First of all the article you put up is a sponsored article, which is disclosed on the right hand side of the first page. That means the article was paid for by the company and that the company supplied the information for it. In essence, it is GME sourced, they provided the information in the article.

Unfortunately, while the article claims the 94% recovery rate, and further claims that Shenghe did the work, but the article, unfortunately has absolutely nothing in it that substantiates the claims as to the recovery 94% rate it claims. Not one piece of actual information as to what was actually done, how it was done, or any data that came from the work that was done that proves the 94% number.

Mr. Maier talks about substantial improvements for some relatively vague reasons (such as improved floatation performance leading to a higher grade lower volume concentrate). Even these vague statements which not explained in any detail that would allow any one to check, or in any way replicate the work and processes that it is claimed to have achieved and thereby substantiate it the 94% number..

So once again, you and the company have not given us, even at the most basic level, there is nothing to substantiate what you and the company claim.

Try again please.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.