AVR 2.97% $12.15 anteris technologies ltd

Likelihood of AHZ having a cap raise., page-30

1. 2,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi guys, I am using the above post to jog posters memories on my thoughts, before the CR, on why a CR may be called for.

How would anybody realistically expect Admedus to do all the above, post 32608213, (sorry to repeat....lol) WITHOUT A Cr and in a timely manner by doing so.

Investors should perhaps realise that at this time Admedus is getting towards the pointy end of either realising its potential or not, for everyone’s sake I hope the former is applicable.

Get over the previous CR s, if this new CR does not do the ‘trick’ then I will be sorely disappointed, with this under our belt and a sp of 40 cents plus by Xmas I will be very pleased at that outcome.

I expect WP to deal out some ‘kings and aces’ by Years end to consolidate this movement forward and justify the new CR,....I could be wrong, nothing in Life is guaranteed except Death and Taxes.

We also have the potential of, in perhaps the next 12 months, postive news on the vaccine front. If this was to happen you could reasonably expect a new lot of investors to move in, all pie in the sky at this time though.

Apologies for revisiting the forum....lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.