AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Likelihood of offer price increasing?, page-88

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Looks like the announcement of the final price MinRes will pay for the Bald Hill Mine is very close. 123.9mil down payment made, would that be a 20% deposit? that puts it at 500mil, which is a ridiculously low ball offer. 15% deposit puts it at 826mil, 10% at 1.24bil.

Lets take a moment to imagine MinRes is successful at the ridiculously low ball offer.
    Bald Hill is 26.5Mt at 1.0% Li2O as it stands, maybe slightly smaller now given its been operating at a loss for the last few years.
    Either way, Bald Hill's pricing could give an overall ballpark on Andover's final price as well.

At 170mt, the mid point of our exploration target, and 500mil for 26.5mt, an absolute lowball of a price MinRes may pay for Bald Hill, gives us 3.2 billion for 100%, leaving 1.92bil for AZS's 60%, which is $4.31 per share. Future bids will need to be around thereabouts I think, leaving room for exploration upside. In comparison 240mt estimation with the lowball Bald Hill price conversion gives $6.09.

If MinRes decides to pay Bald HIll a little more than 500mil (or a lot), our estimation skyrockets. For instance if Bald Hill sells for 1bil, AZS's 170mt estimation SP is now $8.62, and 240mt around $12.18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.