TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

I first bought at 3.30, watched it jump to 4.95, had no stop...

1. 327 Posts.
    I first bought at 3.30, watched it jump to 4.95, had no stop loss and so have been screwed by the Nasdaq non-listing, the Sigalla shennanigans and the bump along the bottom sans cash. By keeping my eye off the ball I am down just over 2000% from my average buy in.

I have the right to be pessimistic but actually I am not. Maybe I have mentally written off the loss or maybe for the first time I actually see some runs on the board. Ok it is like Michael Clarke facing Jimmy Anderson back in 2010, but at the moment he is getting a couple of singles and if he gets his confidence back who knows what could happen....

TZ still has the potential QVT roll out loan, it actually has some credible products and I am actually more hopeful than I have been in a while. The shareprice is a joke, on a Larson slide handle and the give away beam actuator it went north of $7 bucks. Did anyone else burn their finger on that piece of junk? There is some real versus BS potential and we have actually started to sell things so lets see what happens in the next few months.

What's the saying? "$1 by Christmas?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.