GRR 2.74% 37.5¢ grange resources limited.

Hi all, I'm looking to invest in an IO company from the point of...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Hi all, I'm looking to invest in an IO company from the point of view of Dividends and then capital growth (in that order).
    I went through a few companies and made notes on them, and the one company that stood out was Grange Resources. Allow me to explain.
    (1) FMG: High profitability, good yield, huge variation in prices as strongly tied to commodity prices, large volatility, very high entry price (off course, this shouldn't really matter as we are talking yield % on investment amount)
    (2) Fenix: Decent growth and entry point levels, not enough long LOM projects (a must have for long term sustainable dividends), too many greenfield exploration projects in the pipeline which will chew through operating cash flow. Decent hedging against IO price variation.
    (3) Mount Gibson: small LOM, not interested.
    (4) Grange: one producing mine with decent revenue, makes a consistent quality premium product , has a massive 1.3billion project in the pipeline with huge LOM, (would take a decent partner to bring this online though). The only wildcard here is that I do not know enough about management - this is where you'll come in.
    Are you'll able to shed some light on this aspect?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $434.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.8¢ $355.7K 952.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 61833 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.