ANZ 0.85% $31.52 anz group holdings limited

screaming buy. The chart today has hit the low. There’s always 1...

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    screaming buy. The chart today has hit the low. There’s always 1 rule for ANZ, buy as much as you can below $26
    its a no brainer investment DRP it might make u happy in 15 years
    .7 franked 6.31% yield today Vs 2% from term deposits
    DRP this for a few years and watch the evolution of a no brain investment.
    even a low end growth of 5 cent increase on dividends over the next 15 years would mean your investment will eventually be offering a 100% ROI every year.
    100k today could eventually be in 15 years 100k a year for as long as you hold. Not to mention the share price will most likely be around $50 a share.
    you can’t use a typical compounding calculator because you are buying @ $25.34 with $1.6 dividend the dynamics work very differently. Eventually as EPS and DPS grow, DPS remains a constant 6% (fingers crossed) but when the share price increases to $50 the new DPS is $3 p/s but you own the stock from $25.34 not $50
    any mug wanting the best easiest investment without using a brain, do yourself a favour and look up dividend reinvestment calculators.
    Take $100k, margin loan a portion of it, pay your $4k interest & claim 30 percent back at tax every year. Stump up $50k, yearly on goings of around $2k, if 15 years of historicals are kind, you earn yourself financial freedom.
    Obviously a lot of things depend on this outcome but it can be this simple. A lot of time on hotcopper we research the smaller stuff but every now and than it’s worth while to remind everyone the sound fundamentals of long term blue chip stocks. After all it’s what made wazza’s wealth.
    This ain’t financial advice, go to your financial advisor if you think it’s something your interested in. It’s something I do and it works for me, but I might have an abundance of tools and knowledge that you don’t have.
    Also keep in mind the economy has being boiling over for a while, financial crisis’s can literally flare up over night and ruin all your plans - this has certainly happened to me before!
    and of course all the above is in my opinion and generalised in a way that is easier to convey my ideas of quality investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.52
Change
-0.270(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $94.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.33 $31.70 $31.15 $167.7M 5.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21189 $31.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$31.54 12981 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.