RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

From RMX announcement:A total of 14, shallow, triple-tubed...

1. 215 Posts.
    From RMX announcement:

A total of 14, shallow, triple-tubed diamond drill holes have now been completed during Phase 1 of the Company’s ongoing exploration drilling program, totalling 568 metres to date.
    Eight holes were completed at the SWB extension, with results including LB 93-14: 3.95m @ 4.6 g/t gold (Au) from surface including 0.75m @ 15.8 g/t Au and 0.5m @ 7.16 g/t Au, 15.3 g/t silver (Ag).

ONLY 568 metres of drilling to date. How many more metres to go? Lots.
    Did RMX find gold? No or Yes?

Bases on SS:

SCOPING STUDY CONFIRMS LOW COST, EARLY PAYBACK, GOLD PROJECT
    ? Projected life of mine revenue from gold sales of A$134 million (at current A$1500/oz Au price)
    ? Projected net cash flow including all capital and taxes of A$40 million (no debt financing)
    ? Production of 90,000 oz of gold over 4.5 year initial mine life
    ? Low ¹C1 cash operating cost of A$769 per oz of gold recovered (US$690/oz)
    ? Capital cost of A$16.7 million (US$15 million) with potential 1.2 year payback
    ? Over A$8 million in royalties and taxes to Philippines Government and local communities
    ? Study based on existing, high-grade, open pit mineable resources only, 90% Indicated

If the above is correct, then RMX will be cash positive for a long time. No more dilution IMO.

The massive share dump may have been MDO. Who knows.
    My guess, I think the dump came from the one that took MDO's 30M shares at 1.6c for a quick profit. The quick offload triggered a panic. Especially those that couldn't handle further losses. Again, the larger stake holders have their own agendas.
    Wouldn't it be not funny if it was JD that took the 30M then dumped it?
    Only time will tell.

There will be further results and therefore further rough roller coaster rides. At the moment its a screamer and not an enjoyable one. This one has emotions running high on HC.

How many ASX company with circa 12m capital has a plan like RMX? I would be worried if RMX had a capital was over $100m with these findings. People forget RMX capital is only $12m. IMO, huge upside with a lot of tree shaking to do first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.