Likely find for CAULFIED Cup., page-8

1. 7,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    Hi Burj

As we all know the ground is the biggest problem as forcast for a heavy 10 and this really does throw the form book out of the window somewhat....

The horse in form and as always the trainer is Smokin Romans, you cannot discount his form at all, he can lead and can take a sit and from gate 5 he can chose and have the run of the race and imho it is his to lose....Also 51.5kg....just WOW

Looking for value,

There are lots of potentials and the one that i keep coming back to is Vow And Declare, i go on form but i also like the visual of a run, his figures and form since he won the M.C. have been ordinary to say the least but his return this year i have seen a vast improvement, his last 3 runs(one very unlucky)have been very good and he could just about peak right now.....@$27 he looks a good ew value bet.

Alegron, No Comprimise, Non Conformist and Numerian all have a decent chance too...

So Smokin Romans hard to fault i will be making him my main bet, Vow and declare my main ew bet but i wont be going too hard if the ground does stay a heavy 10...

Good luck all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.