KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Likely S/T Newsflow?

1. 6,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Assuming the court decision is as favourable as most expect, and assuming it arrives after a TH over the next few days, does anyone care to predict what other news is likely to be released by KDR soon after? It's highly likely that the lid has been purposely kept on developments within the KDR camp until the decision is announce, and maybe even until after MZN's right of appeal period is also exhausted. So, just what major SP-effecting announcements are we likely to be hearing real soon now?

I imagine that the KDR board have put a fair amount of thought into just what to announce & when, in order to capitalise on the expected coming situation, especially as a CR or other fund raising scheme is going to be needed in lieu of any TO offers? I'm expecting this ST news flow to have greater impact on the SP than the actual court decision (which is probably already largely factored in imo)! Despite the obligation to announce important developments as they occur, there are probably lots of announcements waiting to be finalised & pending - just like the MZN 'contract' was not announce earlier?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.