SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

likely terms of jv ?, page-4

1. 36 Posts.
    Hi illiquid,
    Just my take on things, even though it doesn't mean much, is that if SDL can identify strategic offtake partners for the ore, then maybe the World Bank & others can finance all of the project & we don't have to reduce shareholders stake. This may be wishful thinking, but it could happen. If this happened, SDL could pay back the entire debt over 3-4 years & then it is all profit from there which will allow for further agressive drilling programs & establishment of the processing plant in the future. If SDL has identified 2.5B tonnes so far on minimal drilling, then what has not been found yet, could be substantially more. I am not sure that they would want to give away a % of the undiscovered ore as part of the deal. If Westcott is correct, SDL could possibly double or triple the amount of ore that it has in the tenements. I would also doubt that any deal would involve SDL as the entire company. Maybe a deal through CamIron only at this stage. Going forward the Republic of Congo government will want a slice as well, so we cannot dilute too much, or else, what is the point.
    There are more informed & intelligent posters on the forum than me, but I, like a lot of others are hoping for the best scenario for all shareholders & SDL.
    Fell free to shoot my points down if you wish.
    Shinboner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.