LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Lilac Brine -vs- Lilac Lithium Clays, page-38

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I don’t want a change of management. We are so close to a PFS and a Pilot Plant being delivered.
    It’s so easy to enter the BB and say word on the street is such and such and cast aspersions.
    It’s a difficult sector right now but I say I hear that word on the street is Lithium is at bottom now and will go well over the next 18 months. Look at the evidence from multiple sources and commentary from notable players across the sector.
    In my opinion it would be ludicrous to change people at the top, the very ones that have been laying the foundations and building the connections with the Chinese and Koreans let alone had the vision for the company and have progressed things to this stage at a challenging time.
    Those showing interest in Kachi & Cauchari will not show their hand until they have seen the PFS & possibly have access to the PP samples. Why should they? Would you?

I’m more interested in the pilot plant and the logistics around it and how it’s constructed and where it will sit. One PP for all assets? How long will transportation take? Then will processing be up and running in days or a week? For example is it transportable or will samples from Cauchari and Olaroz eventually be sent to the PP at Kachi?

Then there is the PFS which is on track, on time and will give us numbers we’ve been waiting for. Then we should see some reaction to the SP and more interest from those waiting on the side.

Now is the time to back the management imo as we enter the next phase. I want the same people to go back to the Chinese and Koreans and say this is what we have, here’s the numbers, here’s the costs and the life of mine expectancy, here’s the low impurities & Direct Extraction really is a Game Changer etc etc.

To change the leadership now would undermine the process of negotiating imo. We’re so close, now let’s deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $144.9K 4.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 3222503 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 101869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.