LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Company plant, lol. Do me a favour. I’m just a long term holder....

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Company plant, lol. Do me a favour. I’m just a long term holder.
    I’ve been invested here since 7th September 2017 when I spotted the potential of this company and the large land package that had been pegged by Steve Promnitz.

I’m an investor in DGR, IRR, DHR & SOLG as well as a few others beyond the DGR stable (namely Cannabis & Blockchain but also a few other companies I’m building positions in).
    I was aware of Stu Crow as a director of IronRidge and that’s why I had a look at LKE. I remain a LTH at IRR and have been invested there since 2016, watching the progression across multiple jurisdictions.

I’d followed Nick Mather at DGR and the success at SOLG but even before that and I was aware of the $5.2bn he’d made in company sales (and have the research to back it up).
    I’m a free agent who researches at length and I continue to try to expand my understanding across a complex sector around Lithium, battery metals and the EV space.
    I attend various events, presentations and seminars throughout the year and meet lots of companies as well as listen to keynote speeches and debates around the EV space.
    I’m looking forward to listening to Caspar Rawles’ presentation at 121 in London soon on the Nickel/Cobalt battery developments. I’ve learned so much from attending Benchmark events and I try to be an informed investor.
    Believer in the company and resources, then yes. As for a plant, No.
    I’m a Pi trying to make money.
    I’ve met several other Pi and openly shared my research while discussing companies and commodities with them.
    I look forward now to delivering on all the potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.