LKE 4.76% 4.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Lilac Brine -vs- Lilac Lithium Clays, page-48

1. Suw
    2,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749
    This is my take,
    1. Has the BOD worked hard to get 3 potential Lithium sites to improve shareholder value? Yes
    2. Has BOD acted in the best interest of shareholders in getting Amvest notes convertible facility? No, possibly due to some practical challenges in obtaining funds for Lithium projects
    3. Am I disappointed due to point-2 above? Yes
    4. Has the BOD tried to fix the issue of finance and funding? Yes, appointment of SD Finance and CFO
    5. Is it reasonable for BOD to get paid for their work? Yes. May be $10-$20k plus or minus but in the overall scheme it looks good to me.
    6. Does point-2 warrant, BOD to be changed? No

Once PFS is released, most likely all these noise will reduce along with our frustration. Then if LKE is successful in obtaining required $25m funding without much shareholder dilution and completes pilot project, share price of 3.5c or even 6c to 7c will be history and hopefully we will be looking at a market capital of closer to $100m by end March 2020.

In one of my previous Lithium holding (which was taken over by one of the large conglomerates), a similar BOD question was thrown many a times when share price dropped. But because of the resource it had and partnership it built, a very reasonable offer price was put on the table. I see lots of similarities between my previous holding and LKE.

Do we have a world class resource? Yes. This is the key requirement.

We have to now obtain funds & show the market it is a financially viable project (PFS, success of LILAC pilot project and possibly DFS) by end March 2020. Then BOD needs to work on getting off take partners or offers for a takeover which may happen in the period April to September 2020. If everything goes to the plan, all current shareholders be “happy customers” by mid 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $545.0K 12.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 455597 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1136766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.