LKE 2.27% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Sjlasx. Thank you very much for that opinion and summary and for...

1. 21,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    Sjlasx.

Thank you very much for that opinion and summary and for posting it so honestly and clearly.
    This is fundamentally a very good and honest forum.

I have tried to espouse that opinion for weeks, months and have appealed to readers to join me to put their views directly to Steve, at least to avoid a repeat of that Amvest deal.
    By ignoring what you and I have said, readers are risking missing what should be one of the greatest opportunities that I have seen for investors.
    This IS the future, and with LKE, we have the opportunity to be getting in, not on the ground floor, but, due to reasons outside the fundamentals of the company's assets, we are even far below the basement!!! How often do you ever see that???

The reason for LKE's SP being where it is is directly attributable to management FINANCIAL decisions, by comparison, practically none relating to what results their exploration has revealed.
    The "market" has always rewarded good news, it's hit 10 cents and 11.5 cents and rising as a direct result of good announcements, only to be smashed down by heavy profit taking selling, a main source of which can, from what is on the public record, be very logically, directed to that Amvest deal. I have detailed that quite specifically in previous posts. And that "opportunity" still exists!!

BUT, we should never forget that ALL the GOOD news, that HAS been rewarded, is also directly attributable to outstanding management GEOLOGICAL decisions! It's a bit of a paradox.

However, now, thankfully, I have definitely seen some strong light at the end of this horrible tunnel that they have created, when I see them FINALLY appointing a CFO to take the reins (maybe they HAVE listened to some of our concerns!!!).
    I've said it before, that Geologists should stick to geology (which Steve has proven to do extremely well with his, now proven, concepts and choice of leases etc) but the financial decisions have been far from ideal, including the seemingly never ending placements and culminating in the Amvest horror.
    Let's see the CFO take charge of the purse strings and maybe find alternative sources for that vital cash, before any more is taken up from the Amvest deal. Then let the imminent good news roll unabated.

The LKE BIG picture is enormous!! The current fly in the ointment is truly just a VERY minuscule nuisance and, although extremely frustrating, should not be too much of a concern when making mid term decisions, as, if you're a true believer, how long do you thing we will have to rely on that Amvest deal cash!!!! Think about it. Steve has told us that everyone who has shown interest in funding Kachi wants to first see a PFS!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $404.5K 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 831640 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 216771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.