LKE 2.56% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi Grasti, Many thanks for such an informative and IMO...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Hi Grasti, 

Many thanks for such an informative and IMO insightful post. Your observations are really helpful wrt meeting people face to face and asking questions up front. 

you covered a lot there and I agree wIth many of your comments. We covered a lot between us in the LKE chat room but questions around Lilac processing and the ability to scale up remain. I’m sure Steve has the answers but I just want to hear it face to face. 

I’ve travelled to London for three days to meet up with other LKE investors as well as to meet with Stu & Steve again at 121 Mining, London. I prefer to meet CEO face to face and and was going through things yesterday. 

To be fair to Steve and Stu, theyve done what they said they were going to when I met them in May. In actual fact they’ve done more. I suspect there’s more going on with the HR in Catamarca than we know. The scale of that is huge and I can’t believe that some big players or end users wouldn’t be looking at it. LKE has the backing of the local government so I expect Steve is fully aware of 

many issues that could arise after the initial delays in 2016.

I want to ask them about drilling and logistics too. More drilling rigs at Kachi, Cauchari and Olaroz need to be monitored and managed locally and I just want to find out more about the local involvement and teams on the ground. All to often companies struggle with logistics locally but Steve’s fluency in Spanish and local knowledge is extremely beneficial here, I just want to clarify things. 

It’s the middle of the night here/early morning so I’ll sign off but I’ll m looking forward to hearing about the vision they have and asking them about logistics, grades, scalability, commercial viability, Lilac extraction processing vs Evap ponds, pilot plants, fluidity in Jujuy, local politics next to the major neighbours, global demand on Lithium and future supply issues. 

I’ll be back on later in the week. I’m still expecting a strong run to EoY  and then 2019 to be a much better year for Lithium. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $430.7K 10.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1033639 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 60654 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.