LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi brunk, i was looking through the old LKE posts for the last...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

Hi brunk, i was looking through the old LKE posts for the last two years and noticed you have been there for what must seem a long time. However I also found that it is only 2 years almost to the day sine the first leases were signed over to LKE in November 2016. Management have done a great job to put us on the threshold of a significant business in such a short time.. 

IMO your speculative 2 million tonnes for LKE first stage JORC is not unreasonable even if we consider only the LKE maiden estimate high confidence zones. The mid range scenario in the  "high confidence "western zone" alone would be 2.5 million tonnes LCE. The point of interest is what will be included in the first JORC announcement. Then there will be incremental increases for the next two years as the Kachi drilling programme is expanded

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1366/1366549-8ad04a9486016af450b17663d64e640b.jpg

The effect of the difference between the relative concentration of the LKE and GXY Li is not as great as it appears while GXY are committed to evaporation ponds (50%) recovery and LKE Lilac (or Tenova equivalent) 80% +/-   Of course it would be a different story if Galaxy changed direction to a Lilac or Tenova process but it would only increase our relative processing cost.

Oh it nearly slipped my mind,, there is a little patch of pegmatites when we run out of things to do.

I am quite happy to keep the "joke" of our SP to ourselves for another two weeks

Don't forget the milky way bars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.