LKE 4.17% 4.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Lilac peocess and imputities, page-23

1. 21,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    Now dugsab. You're being mischievous. Please do your sums in perspective of where LKE was on 20 February 2020.Then I will take notice of what you are saying.
    What I said was perfectly correct compared to where we were on 20 Feb and we still don't know if $6.4 million is the total, could, probably will be, higher as we don't know the extent of the over subscription.
    What we do know is that on 21 Feb we had a Market Cap of $25 million when we had barely raised enough to pay out the $2 million for the C Notes.
    We DO know that since then they have raised AT LEAST an extra $4.4 million, YET, the Market Cap is now $20 million. I'm trying to keep some sanity in this crazy world and still say that LKE IS oversold by at least $4 million on absolute basic fundamentals and we can have a more specific discussion when both the SPP and the Placement final results are announced.
    But, I'm making comments based on what IS happening on markets TODAY and I won't change a word of it.
    Yes, LKE got VERY VERY LUCKY on 21 February 2020, a red letter day for all LKE shareholders and a massive bullet dodge for management.
    Now, can't they tell us what happened to that 5,000 replicate test??

The LKE market is holding up very strong compared to the carnage elsewhere. That's very impressive and sends a message for mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $76.46K 1.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1254939 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1085115 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.