KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I would have thought that the non oncology area that Novogen has...

1. 20,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    I would have thought that the non oncology area that Novogen has would have been a perfect fit for Eli Lilly as insurance for it's own drugs? especially for the Alzheimer's treatment, they could bookend it with their own trials which even they say aren't that promising, they could run a phase one trial for Alzheimer's, they already have a trial site with the right people in place and also the required patients, they already have their own data for their own phase one and two trials, they could be used as a comparison to what Novogen comes up with, a benchmark test, Novogen would also have some data on one of their older drugs for Cardio-Vascular treatment, I believe they would also be looking at that again now with SBP technology and maybe even ATM tech, now that they can use the same methodology they used to get the huge improvement in the potency using the manufacturing process that Dr Heaton came up with.

In that Eli Lilly release they did say that they would not be paying the huge prices some of the other Pharma's are asking for for their own drugs, but it didn't say they would not make any other moves, I could see this as a sort of heads up to those other Pharmas, it could be that he is saying something like "you are asking too much for your drugs, we have another way of gaining access to new drug technology without paying over the top prices by partnering at an earlier stage "

That would definitely make these other Pharma's sit up and take notice and perhaps even consider dropping their own asking prices?

It could be a win win for Eli Lilly, it sort of reminds me of the old adage about pollies never asking a question before they know the answer themselves.

I am not saying this is a given but it would not surprise me if Eli Lilly did make a move like I am suggesting because I can see some synergy in that for both them and us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.