DTR 0.00% 0.9¢ dateline resources limited

Limbo-Land

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    We seem to be in limbo-land where everyone is waiting for someone else to make a move on REEs. And like a hrlium bslloon bouncing against the loungeroom ceiling, the lift is slowly going out of it. And that is despite the US COngress making strong moves, the Australian government doing similar things, and the western world lookig to form an unofficial "We Can Do REEs Ourselves" club. But while everything catches up, the REE sector as a whole heads backwards.
    Commentators struggle to find good news anywhere, and this is totally to be expected.
    MR Minerals is building their processing plant, and that is to our strong advantage, but even they are experiencing delays.
    There's a lot of holes in the IP everywhere outside of China, and the universities are struggling to catch up.
    Is it all doom and gloom? Absolutely not. The resources are there. The processing is being developed with the strong help of goverment funding. The demand is there. It all seems to be just a matter of timeing. Will DTR shareholders have the patience to just hold out? I hope so. The medium- to long-term payout looks to be excellent.
    That's my opinion, anyway.
    As always, DYUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $20.75K 2.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4375999 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1162171 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.