TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

limbo, page-21

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

History is taught so you can understand where you are in the present, and where it is likely to go in the future.

For a moment focus on the most important annoncement this year, end of March, when it was announced that the application was delayed due to a percieved advantage in a pckaging matter.
    This with expert advice as to applications and time lines, which involved a knowledge that it was to be expected that more information would be requested.

Sunshine Heart also made their application in the first quater, and just recieved it, so it may be assumed that this time frame is fairly standard. (Although their device and methodology seems much more complicated.)

As stated earlier in the day by....., any application such as building etc is met by the same frustrating slowness with someone on the other end seeming to stretch the process out to eternity. I think we can all agree to that.

My issue is that if SM honestly believed it was a good idea to delay application for the reason given, and believed it might come through on time them I have considerable reservations about his decision making.

I don't believe this is the case at all. No one could be that dumb. The only other scenario is there were other reasons the application was delayed in submission,and instead of explaining why in a fair manner, SM threw us the packaging scenario.

We all who have been involved with this for many years know difficulties happen, and can readily accept rational factual explanations.

The application matter is either an act of incredable stupidity, or just plain b#llsh#t. My judgement is of the latter, and herein lies my negative assessment. Either way there is a loss of credibility. If the reason was no.1 them decision making credentials are seriously in question, choose no.2 and, well say no more.

Study this point and show me another rational conclusion, because I can't find one. I would rearly like to know there is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.