TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

limbo, page-3

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Remember before end of May there was an increase in price and volume activity as players expected possitive news we were told to expect, only to be dashed. Then towards end of June the same as we expected good news we were told to expect, increase in volume and price, but dashed again. Then last announcement raised expectations again, however smarter players and insiders took the opportunity to off load (maybe to get back in later-(it only took a day to crash which would have surprised even them). This time as we approach the end of the month "confident time" the share price is flat and trading almost nothing.
    No one believes in the end of July, so I suggest to Dr Mercer and the administration that you had better prepare a DETAILED and ACCURATE ACCOUNT of what is going on.
    It seems increasingly obvious the QUT press statement on the 12 June, of CE mark/sales approval "later in the year" was not carelessly used words. They knew.
    We retailers have been treated like muggs, and I for one have acted like one in increasing my stake, in wanting belief, when instincts said back in March this smells of spin. Hate to see what happens to the price after the end of july if there is no news or credible information. Tick tick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.