TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Rev - some of us dont have the luxury of living on your idyllic...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Rev - some of us dont have the luxury of living on your idyllic Pacific Island and living on island time. Away from your island in the real world, people make commitments to do things by certain days and other people rely on those commitments. This enables complex social and commercial operations to run effectively (something that you probably dont have except in the kava/ganga ceremonies I guess). Indeed, the modern law of contract is based on organisations making commitments and compensating their contractual partners if they fail to deliver on time.

Rev, companies and their managagements must love having you as an investor. I can just see them sitting around the board table saying: "We stuffed up. We promised we would do this by x date and this follows on from the from commitments we gave about Y date. The shareholders will be up in arms and want our heads"
    "Dont worry, our shareholders are all Revs and they dont mind. In fact, they dont care if we dont do anything for another 6 months"
    "Great, I might go to another conference then. Give me a call when we get that mark thingy"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.