PYC 4.76% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Should be interesting to see if the market is going to truly...

1. 784 Posts.
    Should be interesting to see if the market is going to truly value the stock. 3.4 to 3.5 seems to be the strong point although there is a big gap sellers to buyers. If the recent hype is of any value, we are about to see a rapid rise especially if any more announcements are sprung into the market which seems likely considering the recent spate of news. The progress is steady at the moment but the market imho will only catapult truly by big jumps if the company can sign a deal which will bring some serious revenue in without dilution. The best bet for the company without a major deal is for the sp to rise well above 9 cents and the options conversion can cover the next 12 months expenditure. I really think that finally the market can see the value in this stock and the smart punters won't want to be left not holding.

As an aside to my ramblings, I spoke to a fellow holder yesterday who I haven't seen in years and he said that after holding on for a very long time on pyc he finally felt that his investment would really pay off and he expected it to fund his retirement. I told him he was crazy and it might take years to realise its potential and he made one comment which rings in my ears !!

Not once in 10 years has anybody said the technology doesn't work but the most interesting thing is that maybe pyc have may not found the holy grail but they may have just opened the door to allow someone to do it.

It wasn't verbatim but something like that.

Hopefully he is right.

I am looking forward to a very interesting period in the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $355.5K 3.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47619 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 720205 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ 1399972
Last updated 15.49pm 29/05/2024 ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.