THR 6.67% 1.4¢ thor energy plc

limited market sensitivity, page-75

1. 506 Posts.
    Metro-T.

THR has good projects & assets but the company has been misled by management. IMHO, there are several aspects i disagree with how THR has been operating.

Let's talk about Dundas for a second (assuming nothing significant has been found at Springhill).
    Dundas is located in an exciting province IMO. However, we aren't getting much exposure from the market with Dundas at all. Is it due to a lack of advertising?

OK i understand THR's Dundas is NOT exactly next to SIR... so forget about SIR nerology for a second. Dundas is still in a new province yet to be discovered. Looking at our neighbor ENT - Fraser Range Project, they aren't that close in terms of nerology either (35km - 12/9/12 ANN).
    ENT has just begun soil sampling and look where their Share Price has gone up to.

I believe soil sampling has been completed at Dundas and we are in an advance stage to begin drilling in the coming month (probably Oct-Nov 12).

I am excited about the upcoming drilling at Dundas, but IMHO I don't think it will be carried out in the best interest of share-holders. Just judging by this year's Ann released by MB, there could be more misleading announcements, wrong choice of words, no update on website etc etc.... Let just say... THR or the upcoming exciting Dundas could be managed in a better manner.

This is only my opinion.
    Even if THR jumps back to 4c on Monday doesn't mean I don't see management the same way as I do now.
    Kiddo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.