BRN 3.23% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Limitless Possibilities for Brainchip Technology, page-114

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    On 26/7/2018 I received the following reply from Veritone to my email in which I asked them for info. to help my understanding of their aiWARE platform.

"
    Thank you for your message and interest in Veritone. We'd be happy to provide you with some educational materials to aid you in better understanding Veritone and how cognitive engines like those developed by BrainChip may be leveraged by joint customers.

Veritone Spring Investor Presentation
    We recently prepared this presentation for our shareholders. I believe you will find it provides a good introduction to Veritone and aiWARE, our Operating System for AI. I recommend this presentation because it provides the context I think you as a BrainChip shareholder will appreciate. Specifically, it describes in slides 5-6 how multiple cognitive engines from different categories (e.g. facial identification, facial recognition, then audio transcription) may be employed concurrently to divulge incremental information from video or audio sources which may not otherwise be captured relying upon a single engine. What's more, in slides 12-13, we highlight how aiWARE's proprietary Conductor technology may route an audio or video source through multiple engines within the same category (e.g. multiple Natural Language Processing engines) to incrementally improve the result.

Veritone Relativity Overview
    This is a video that showcases the integration between aiWARE and Relativity (a Legal discovery application). It does a nice job highlighting how aiWARE is employed to provide meta data creation within a video file -- all within the Relativity product. What I like about this example is that it highlight more of aiWARE's "operating system-like" capabilities where another application is the "pane of glass" used by the customer while aiWARE itself is under-the-hood doing all of the heavy lifting.

Veritone in Law Enforcement
    Here is another example highlighting several of the "built in" applications that may be optionally licensed by Veritone customers. This demo highlights how the platform is used by law enforcement agencies to identify known offenders. While this is a pre-produced video, the screen action is live screen recordings of the product.

I hope this are useful.

All the best,

Mike Morper"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $374.8K 2.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 114498 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1334406 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.