BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hey @gpHiggsBoson I agree, there's a lot of good info being...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Hey @gpHiggsBoson I agree, there's a lot of good info being posted recently. I'm currently working with Google ML Kit which I posted a link for in a previous post. As a developer it's truly amazing just how much the tech world is changing. I know a developer that spent a week working with ML kit and he used the barcode scanner to develop an app that allows users to track expiry dates as well as caloric information. To build a production ready app in a week that uses machine learning would have been unheard of even 12 months ago.

The biggest change we are seeing at the moment is in automotive with self-driving cars. I was also extremely impressed with an article I read about Google's AI beating the world's greatest Go player. For interest here is the article: https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/23/googles-alphago-ai-beats-the-worlds-best-human-go-player/

The fact that this type of tech actually learns from experiences is the amazing thing. The real question we should be asking ourselves is what is possible into the future with the Akida processor? A chip that uses synapses like the human brain, that learns from experiences and doesn't have the flaws of a human such as memory lapses and fatigue. The world is going to become a truly different and exciting place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.524M 7.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 721709 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 776034 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.