PBI premier bionics limited

Hi allNice to see the EGM well attended, seems like more people...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all

Nice to see the EGM well attended, seems like more people are cottoning on to what's occurring.

Just doing some idle musing on a couple of issues.

Given today's close, the market cap is about $31 million.

That's the total cost, and yes, I know we don't get paid for the build, of the RCS project in London

If we assume Torbay is , say, half of that, and, maybe, the 2 announced today come to $15 million in total as well, the numbers get interesting, especially if you're the firm they come to in order to keep buying, servicing, upgrading or even adding bits on.

Factor in the NHS spend on training of, say, $3 billion annually, note, annually, then lob in the push to mandate simulator training at all levels in the USA by law, then chuck in China, Russia, what the heck, let's go global, you can't even hazard a guess where this may go.

Immense credit must go to Ross for his boundless enthusiasm, drive and expertise, interestingly in the West australian business section last week there was a columun urging people to invest in any small companies whose founders had these qualities, bit like when the chap from Cochlear used to rattle tins in Melbourne to raise money-because he cared then and still does now.

Exciting months and years ahead I feel.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.