PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi All,Limping home.What an understatement.If the BOD's, had...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    Hi All,

Limping home.

What an understatement.

If the BOD's, had been on the ball, knowing full well MPL works, they would have been squirreling away 10kgs per year for the last 5-7 years.

However, because of the CSO, running this company like a research organisation, and not having foresight, of bigger and better things to come - we wait for a pandemic and then order the MPL and have all the delays in the world.

I've heard enough excuses and frankly, I'm not impressed at all.

IMO, the entire board should not be paid, including the CSO, for the last six months, and not until we have the 20Kgs of MPL made into tablets and the first human trials for Covid are done and dusted.

That way, they will understand what shareholders are going through.

Maybe then, will the BOD's, start treating this company as a commercial entity, and not as a research organisation.

Shareholders are sick and tired of ALL management and frankly it's embarrassing, for shareholders to have had to put up with this rubbish.

Shareholders want to see growth of their investment, not a decline as we are again witnessing.

I will not be accepting the adoption of the remuneration package, when the AGM is voted on, and I urge ALL other shareholders, whom are not happy with progress and the unwarranted delays to do the same.

Until something significant is put on the table, by the board, put your shares in the bottom draw and forget about
    them.

The Q&A IMO was not worth my time watching it.

Poor presentation, directors not wearing a tie and how many ummms did I count??? Piss Poor.

As Always

Best

Mickey Mouse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $91.02K 417.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2325 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 119713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ 271600
Last updated 15.42pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.