LIN 3.70% 14.0¢ lindian resources limited

LIN Chart, page-63

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I hope that no one seeks to delete your post as the lack of logic is incredible.

So the chart is one of the reasons why investors have turned their back on Asimwe?

Depends on brokers and what they know is coming with this stock? So the company has leaked info of future plans to the broking fraternity? Plans that have not already been communicated vis announcements and presentations?

The way it has been played nothing short of ridiculous? So trading in the stock is part of a game? I see.

Very cheap funding deal with options has been executed you state? Do you know that most CR are done at either a discount or premium to the current shareprice and not on anticipated future share prices? Do you know that most CR by junior companies offer options as incentives to participate?

Euroz is pushing hard and backing them heavily you state? Is that because they issued a report and have clients buying in? Do you see that as a problem?

Alistair is planting the seed outside the ASX? What does that actually mean? Do you see a company exec presenting at international conferences as an issue for shareholders? Did you know that LIN has some large international shareholders on the register?

Did Asimwe actually indicate in his tweets that he wanted a 30c close and if so why? When and where can we find Asimwe requesting a 30c close as you indicate?

So the company has “fleas”?

Nobody wants to buy at 32c? I see.

And on and on the garbage keeps on coming from the Dumb ass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $161.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $131.6K 959.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 327516 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 220259 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.