LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

LIN Suffers From Lack of Marketing Ability (again)!, page-28

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I am one of those retail investors that invested here, a work colleague put me onto the company six months ago and I took the plunge a month or so later after discussing with my wife.

I would have to agree with Booash and a few of the things Dumaguete has pointed out, when the shares hit 15 and 16 I was very close to cutting my loss as it was happening so rapidly and looked very much like it was about to breakdown completely, but then it seemed to calm down, I was and still am actually losing sleep thinking about how the company turned so badly so quickly with my first trip into the stock market looking like a horror story.
    I kept hanging on in the belief this company is legitimate and some sort of trust will return, my colleague is incredibly apologetic and has trouble daily being around me, he has been buying me coffee every morning.

my price is 37c today gives me some hope that by Xmas things will be back on track, one can only pray that is the case.

Good luck to all who are in my position, I do believe I have invested wisely, unfortunately my timing was a little off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.