LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

LIN Suffers From Lack of Marketing Ability (again)!, page-36

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hey Alexandria. I have always supported your posts and praise you for your continuous efforts on here but I am sorry I tend to agree with Inner West on this one. To put it quite simply Asimwe has never been involved in a project with this much potential and he really needs to surround himself with a team that is proven , experienced and knowledgeable in this field. He chose to surround himself with the exact opposite. Who in that team knows what they are doing, what have they done and what are they intending to do?. Sorry mate Asimwe might have an idea but his got nobody to help him execute it whilst he is wasting his efforts elsewhere on his other penny stocks. This project is MASSIVE and requires full time care from experts in the field. This is what’s lacking, this is why Institutes are not buying in. I've spoken to some and they share the same concern. It’s no good being naive about it my friend. Either appoint the right people or nobody at all. I do not know who but I know these guys are not the right ones. These appointments were pointless and senseless which supports Inner Wests comments. God love Alistair he tries hard but he is a geologist that has been given more tasks than he can do with no accredited assistance. We need direction with experience. Like I said earlier treat it as a penny stock and it will behave like one. Institutions buy into management as well as the asset and they are not to keen at present.If you want to ask yourself the question why this is it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.