LIN 4.00% 12.0¢ lindian resources limited

I’m a big boy Alex and you don’t have to try to antagonise me...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I’m a big boy Alex and you don’t have to try to antagonise me with you know what to do . Unlike you I haven’t put all my eggs in one basket and it’s not hard to know who you are when your user name is the same as your first name in the register.

All I’m saying is that I employ a minimum of 25 staff members and my criteria when employing people is to find people who are best suited for the role and what they are going to bring to the table to improve and support me and my business .

Has our chairman done the same with his last 3 director appointments ? No , it’s a public company and he has chosen people for an agenda. People or friends known to him and a major shareholder so he consolidate his votes with.

They are not the best people for those roles. His done it for his own hood not the good of the company. Thein the past and with y have his back not the knowledge nor the experience to contribute in a positive way.
    This is a world class asset it needs the best of the best not armatures.

What has our chairman accomplished in the past and with his other present companies apart from LIN.to you.

He needs good people around him and as shareholders we are allowed to question his choices without being accountable to you.Stop being so aggressive with your responses here. I was a supporter of you but your to close minded and to protective of reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.8¢ $102.6K 840.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 517478 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 210255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.